Friday, November 8, 2013

My husband is such a jerk


 A woman says to her pastor "My husband is such a jerk, I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to divorce him".

The pastor says "After all the things you've told me, I can understand how you feel. I have a great idea. Show him just what he'll be missing when you're gone. For the next 30 days treat him like you're madly in love with him. Then when you tell him you're leaving, he'll really be sorry".
"Oooooh, that's good!" says the woman.
2 months later the pastor sees the woman with her husband. She sneaks over to him for a moment and happily says, "My husband is a changed man! Our marriage is better than ever! I wouldn't trade him for anything now."

So here's the thing:
For the next 30 days, we are going on a Husband encouragement challenge.
Every day, you will visit this blog and drop your comments, discoveries, experiences, woes etc. Just to encourage and be encouraged by other gals.

You will also get a daily Action-step i.e what to do for the day and daily wife prayer/scripture. 
See you there.........

No comments:

Post a Comment